Monday, June 30, 2008

caught by the blogger tag..

10 years ago I was
enjoying a summer at the shore. (ok the beach for all you guys below the mason dixon). this was my 3rd summer at OBX and probably the best. I had met a girl who was to become a life long great friend and shared more moments that both of us should probably forget.

5 years ago
Living in richmond - I think working for Evergreen at this point, though with so many jobs in such a short period of time its hard to recall.. bobby and I had started dating so life was good.

5 things on my to-do list
vacuum upstairs (neglected since pre vacation)
email out hawaii pics (check!)
find more money in our ever slimming budget (at work!)
track uniform shipment for august race
sign up bobby and me for 4th of july bike ride

5 snacks I enjoy
salad with cottage cheese
clif bars
cottage cheese and granola bars
wheat thins
pb & j

If I were a billionaire I would
build a huge home for all the dogs out there with out one. and put a small hut on the edge of the property with only a bowl of grimy water for the owners who mistreat theirs..

6 people I want to lunch with tomorrow
court and shannon (to catch up)
my mom who i havent seen in a few months
adam phelps (cause he can give me swimming tips)
the host of the soup! to make things fun!
my neice and nephew who i miss dearly (sorry that makes 7!)

5 places I have lived

Pittsburgh
OBX
Sydney
Richmond
Raleigh

5 jobs I’ve had-

boston market worker ( i hated this!)
newspaper carrier (worst one yet)
waitress
telemarketer (for 3 days before I quit, though i would have gotten fired as i used to pretend to call people)
trade show coordinator (ie grunt work do-er but they had to give me a real title).

No comments: