Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Six-burgh baby!

it was the best day ever. EVER. super game, super team, super trip! worth losing my voice for 2 days, worth selling my soul for tickets, worth using the most atrocious port-o-potty i have ever seen - ok smelled.. the stadium was electric and swarming with terrible towels. i was unable to contain my self in my seat and spilled out into the aisle too many times to count. bruce rocked that stage. i nearly stopped breathing and surely took 5 years off of my life during the latter part of the 4th quarter. the noise was deafening when they scored that last touchdown. i nearly fell down the steps i was so out of control. i dont know how they do it, but they are amazing!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think I took 5 years off my life too on that last march down the field!!! :)

Simply amazing - I'm so glad you got the opportunity to be there in real person!! I bet it was unbelieveable!!!

Hope you got your voice back... ;)