Wednesday, March 2, 2011

not only is it hump day.....

i hearby mark today as the tail end of my FIRST full week of training completed this year (the year of the rat i believe if my Chinese is up to par). considering i've been in the eastern time zone for a mere 24 days in 2011, i'd say that is something to celebrate.

there are also some really great spring days to look forward to:



my focus through all of this turmoil of travel and corporate woes has been my friendships. my awesome amazing friendships. when you have something (or someone!) positive in your corner, it makes all the difference.

3 comments:

Damie said...

That is a funny e-card. Guess what, you are not behind. You are right where you need to be- and you are one of the lucky few that will probably last a whole season. xxxxoooo welcome back :)

GoBigGreen said...

WAIT. I took that same picture of the aero bars and saw a TV, not a road, what gives?

mjcaron said...

The photo of the nice clean road ahead is exactly how riding should be. I can't wait. Not like it is right now. Some people are out riding around my area. All I can think of when I see them with all the sand, snow, and rocks, is how dangerous is that?