so i finally got around to downloading my movies from africa. with a brand new camera...only took me about 4 days to learn how to use it properly. most of the early stuff was footage of bobby's leg or the truck seat.. lovely. i did manage two great clips of the safari (thank god!) the first is the baby zebra, just born, you can see how shaky his legs are..
the second are some african (really? DUH) elephants. so beautiful.
now a little peek into my life. and well you all know that i go on these crazy trips for work and i think about half of you actually believe i work on them. here is proof. this is about the 8th take of me trying to do a sound byte for our moisture management technology. the reason for the trip. (imagine me trying to coach others on what to say ... didnt happen very well...) keep in mind this was taken at 15000 feet, i havent showered in about 4 days and i obviously have no professional acting career ahead of me.
and finally. my only footage from the summit. you can hear me panting. trying to breathe. it was gorgeous though. just before day break. on top of the world.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kari, I watched all 4 videos and still don't see the connection to work. I mean,besides a few words about your moisture wicking, base layer to keep you dry. Really? That is all you had to do- and then you got to go hike?
I LOVE the video of the zebras. Isn't is amazing that they are so self-sufficient soon after birth? crazy to think that that baby will have to be able to run very soon....
You mean that trip was for WORK?! Wow. THAT is REALLY COOL. Go cotton girl! I mean, Cotton girl. (I deem Cotton to be a proper noun in this usage.)
Post a Comment