they say when you have a near death experience your life flashes before your eyes. as evidenced in the photos below, i will likely be hoping the slide show isnt very long.
this is me in the luxembourg gardens in paris. some of us literally snuck away from work to see the city in the light of day. 
i admit i stole this, but it shows the type of things we find funny while trapped at the shows. all. day. long. i mean nothing says fresh (in a YO! MTV raps sort of way)like a baby on skates.

i love this.to me its saying "get this f'ing cotton shirt off of me"

oh yes all you jealous folks. i spent my birthday in paris. here it is. champagne in plasic cups. but only one glass in accordance with company policy.

the actual party was in montmarte. best. mojito. ever. ever. previous paris birthdays have been celebrated with an armenian key board player, but this time we thought we'd upgrade to posh. it worked.

i took this on my last night. its the view we have of the... umm...ahhh....
this is my game watching buddy. seriously. bobby is usually in and out, and depending on the pitch of my screaming might come see what happened. so thats it folks. thanks for all of the well wishes on my birthday, and for those of you who sent actual cards in lieu of face book, i applaud you.
and to my friend jen, THIS looks amazing and i would eat it in one bite. and i mean, who the hell thought there would be a blizzard in hakone that day.... lylt.

5 comments:
Well Happy Birthday Running yankee who sells cotton in France, and other places I'd imagine. :) (I think that is what you do) :)
I don't know you on FB, so hows about I give you the ole Happy B'Day here. :)
Hey you, glad you are back aux etats-unis:)
email me back, or did you and i didnt get it?:)
just think,only 4 more months till you get to go back. awesome. hope you at least got to run the garden and show up some frenchies.
Why wasn't I invited to Paris for your birthday???? okay, I read this post and I thought, did I miss her birthday? I suck. Happy Birthday- and glad you are still in a different AG. xxxxoooo :)
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Post a Comment