Wednesday, July 16, 2008

top 10 reasons JH should add me to her blog roll.. :)


10. a funny thing always happens to me on the way to a race and you’ll laugh till tears come out just hearing about it -- like the time.. or uh actually ok.. so like when... ok so maybe it doesn’t always happen, or maybe I’m still waiting for something funny to happen, but when it does, man its going to be great! And you’ll want to know.
9. I will initiate a new USAT rule that Bawitdaba is played at the start of every triathlon within a 100 mile radius of Chicago. Right after we pay tribute to our country, we will all rock out and get ready to rumble. “My name is KIIIIDDDDDD…”
8. you will learn things by reading my blog. perhaps its how to best align your lawn chairs in the back of your pickup when the party goes on the road (no law in nc against drinking and riding), maybe its a secret recipe for banana bread (good potassium source with chocolate mixed in!), maybe its you shouldn’t listen to funny stories while drinking a diet coke, could be what a dime package is (and no that does not refer to any illegal substances) its FOOTBALL people!
7. HTFU- followed by EDI-TC (easy-does-it training camp) hosted by yours truly, which will include such activities as: core work outs via the belly laughs of watching adam sandler movies, protein intake meals of peanut candies and pizza, hide and seek with wifi connections, pool laps - noodles allowed, s’more making to increase concentration and reaction times (when that sucker catches on fire you better be ready!)
6. I’m a nice girl
5. right now I’m pretty sure that my only faithful reader is my 95 year old pa. And while i relish in the fact that i'm the talk of the retirement home, probably discussed over pudding and games of bridge and many manhattens.... I’m looking to expand my target market into those who didn’t wear “victory” red lipstick or know who Dizzy Gillespie is.
4. it would be an honor to be among the company already listed - that’s the truth. i have a ton of respect for other athletes and the struggles they go thru and the goals they achieve.
3. If there was a race division for melo-dramatic, chocolate hoarding (even my gels are chocolate!), song singing (yes sometimes I sing dumb songs like Micky during races – oh micky you’re so fine..), bad form exhibiting, clinging to my youth women, I would win, no I would rock that every time!
2. I would personally crusade day and night to bring on M&M mars as a major sponsor of USAT and all endurance events across the country. If Kyle Busch can have them why cant we? I would convince them that the annual consumption of their products by triathletes across the country is at least 3x that of the average American. With a finish line full of m&ms can you imagine the sprint to the end???
1. pretty please?

2 comments:

Jerome Harrison said...

You are SOOOO FUNNY KARI....Ok, sparky....! :) I didn't know you started this thing...did you tell me & in a state of stupidness I forgot? NOW I will stalk you here. Jen H. :)

Jerome Harrison said...

PS
Where is YOUR BLOGROLL, Kari?
JH