Monday, October 18, 2010

O is for OMG this is soo good.



So needless to say that since 10:22 or so on Saturday September 26, I have been on the off season and have, with reckless abandon, gone wild. Well after I got over the need to puke feeling.
It’s been one long sugar parade. Seriously. Here are a few real life examples:
On a recent trip to the mall to see a movie with neo, hunger struck. A decision had to be made. Instead of a rock and a hard place, we were stuck between toll house and marble slab. Ice cream for dinner. Check.
While perusing the grocery for tortillas (I took a chance on a new food lion near my house) I came upon an end cap (oh yes bask in my vast retail term knowledge) of little Debbie products. Such a thing of beauty. And reasonably priced I might add. Without even a millisecond of hesitation they went straight into the basket. Swiss cake rolls? Check.
Good morning mr coworker. Oh you brought in krispy kreme doughnuts in order to bribe us all into liking you and actually answering the phone when you call? Sure I’ll have one. But darn it if I don’t let it go to voicemail. Second and yes THIRD breakfast? Check.
“GRRRR get him!!!!” or “Flag. Flag! Where is the flag?” or “YEA!!!” will typically be my verbal contribution to conversations Sunday afternoons at the local bar. Oh and most recently “YES” when the waitress comes by and asks “do you….?” Beer? Check.
So hello off season. It’s nice to see you. hope you stick around for a while. meet you at the state fair tomorrow?? woo woo!!

BUT there is developing news. With the help of my LOVELY friend (she loves being called lovely) I am working on an early xmas present. Early meaning NOW. ha. love it.

6 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

You are nothing but TROUBLE when you are resting, Mayhew! Where is Bri Gaal when I need her?? HELP SOS! :) Kidding....glad you are having fun, you need to! :)

BriGaal said...

Yeah, Kari, you are all trouble without my guidance.

MH said...

good god. and with halloween just around the corner... whats this present going to be??

GoBigGreen said...

Read Ben's blog, he can help you with your loss of core strength during this trying time. haha i should talk, you are just a few weeks ahead of me.
PS Little Debbie Rocks.

GoBigGreen said...

PS Want to do Clearwater just for fun?

Mary said...

Yes, do Clearwater! I am eating like you, now you need to train like me! ;)