Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the bet

my good (and highly delusional friend) DAMIE is a saints fan.



I on the other hand, as you may know, am a steelers fan.



so we made a bet. halloween night showdown. i cannot wait.

PS- hey roberts - doesnt cayenne look better in this??

7 comments:

Laura said...

Ooooooooh, can I get in on this bet too? I am also a Steelers fan! I actually started liking football in college at Pitt, hence Steelers over the dysfunctional Eagles, my hometeam since I grew up near Philly. And I currently live in Memphis so Damie and I need to be watching together.... ;)

(Did you get all that?? LOL.)

GoBigGreen said...

Wait. You hid the lifesize picture of FAVRE you had in your bedroom?

mjcaron said...

Pats fan. My god has a Pats shirt. lol.

Jennifer Harrison said...

Oh goodness. What about not really anyone?
How about the CUBS? Oh right...

Damie said...

OMG- you little shit. Ha ha ha!!!!!!!! too bad the Saints are playing like their normal selves, but I think I should just go ahead and mail the Saints jersey to you now. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

MH said...

a party is always a great way to postpone the eneviatible monday morning back. nice work.

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

just found your blog and I am a HUUUUGE steeler fan but am stuck in this crazy city called new orleans..... almost glad i didn't go to that game tho