my old friend matt taught me that. he also taught me:
russian bar owners in NYC will open up to a scragggly bunch of crazies at 4am
when little brothers get kicked out of bars it simply means its time to find a new bar
pretending you work for the IOC has more perks than actually doing it
the ability to hold a somewhat coherent conversation with strangers can sometimes lead to a wedding
he's been gone for a few years now. and i'm alot more behaved. neither is good.

As my tri-less life comes more into balance these days, thoughts for sure turn into 'whats next'.
but in the meantime, while i try to convince bobby we need a beach get a way (st Martin anyone??) in preparation for the holidays...he counters with the fact i burned his vacation quota on the Kilimanjaro trip...bah humbug i say.
i give you these bits to ponder...
David stern has announced some cancellation of the nba season. anyone care? anyone? maybe now TNT can carry some quality programming instead of nets v magic. (wow i'm amazed i just named two nba teams. right? arent they?)
i heard a little nugget talking about if Jesus was alive today... would for sure be interesting.. would he be on the cover of US Weekly with headlines about "the saviour" haircut sensation? would there be chatter about him wearing the same robe to last years oscars? would he and penn get in a twitter spaz about who actually invented the water to wine trick?
tosh.o is one funny m*f'ckr.
i've been a bit down lately with some yucky stuff. one BBM* message later and i was reminded that "geez kari, you and i skied down the road in the commons. did the walk of shame on parents weekend. sat five across in the explorer for half the east coast. how much worse can it be". true that. *BBM=black berry messenger for all of us who milk the work phone for all its got.
my resume is full of things i'm mostly good at but alot hate doing. my chair at work swivels and spins. awesome.
modern family is the best thing on tv right now. case in point:
Dylan: I don’t think we’d like the same music.
Cam: Because I’m gay and only like show tunes?
Dylan: Because you’re old.
Cam: Well, that hurt more, Dylan.
madonna will be singing at the super bowl this year. i guess they figure if there is a wardrobe malfunction, the general consensus will be "seen it already"
i'm back to run focus. and it feels good. or rather not swimming feels not bad...in the market for a nice fall half and then maybe some trail stuff in the new year.
peace.
(who says that. lame).

7 comments:
not sure, but balance seems to treat you pretty well. have at it.
Geez, I don't know you hardly, but like this update. You think about things, and that is enough for me!! :) I think everything in life at times is kinda good'ish and kinda sucky'ish. If we brace ourselves for the non-fairy tale life, we'll end up fine. If we expect the fairy tale we will surely end up disappointed!! :)
Xoxo. :)
Ha Peace:) I know that doesnt usually come out of my lips even tho i of course wish you inner calm and a round of Kum-buy-ya.
I tihnk this time of year i get introspective, too much time on my hands:) and that has a whole new meaning now doesnt it.
Stay in touch Kari...you're the best.
And peace be with you... ;)
okay- I think you need to pick another half marathon for us to do. we need to meet up and hang.
7 years at the end of this month... love that you understood the madness after that trip. Those glasses are ridiculous. I think of you when I run. lylt
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Post a Comment