Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My nuuns are breeding

All of a sudden I am finding nuuns everywhere. Yesterday next to the computer, in my back pack at masters last night, in the car this morning, unpacking my suitcase. And I don’t remember buying that many. Its freakishly reminding me of the night the gremlins got fed after midnight and multiplied into all those crazy little monsters (though the one with the Mohawk was pretty cool..)

I spent the past week in Utah, gorgeous place. Great skiing. Though all the fantastic scenery and winter wonderland sports were ruined with my pesky little job. Booo. We did manage to yuk it up quite a bit though.





In other more important news.. I am going to the SUPERBOWL! Yes. Yes. Yes. I could not be happier. I have never been more excited for anything. Ever. My terrible towel is ready to wave. I’m not talking for the next 4 days to save my voice for “defense” chanting. Work is being put on hold as I read up on everything steeler, superbowl, tampa or football related. Its turning into a family affair as my brother is also going to the game, my dad is in tampa visiting, and my grandpa lives there. Good times. Now if everyone would just shut up and quit saying “what if they lose”. Really people, must you be so mean? and so WRONG!

1 comment:

KidStallyn said...

I'll see yah there....But as a CARDINALS fan....Yes...We do exist.....Come visit section 122a, Row T....You can't miss me in my Cardinals Red Pimp suit.