so here's what i'm thinking for 2010....all subject to change.
Jan 9th – 10 mile trail race- durham.
Feb 6th – short course DU – this is a maybe as I leave for paris in the PM so have to see what time the flight is.. race starts at 11am..and is one hr away… and plus it will be COLD! Ha.
End Feb- 10 k or half mary. need to see what i can find local...
March 20th – long course DU – here in Raleigh.
March – camp woo woo!!!
April 25th- du nats. Richmond.
May 9th- Rev 3- HALF
June 7th – Kansas 70.3
June 13th Open water swim @ jordan lake
July – open water swim - the big deuce.. nice.
August – probably that “fun” sprint up in WV + fun vacation! + the nuclear swim !
Sept 11 TRI worlds -oly
Sept 25 AG nats- oly – so many fun people are going this year!!!!!!!
Oct 2- half max 70.3 – maybe if i'm not pooped!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think Oscar and I are coming down to NC for the Big Deuce. I mean really, how could we not???? :) Great schedule!
Yowza! Now I feel like I am slacking as I only have 2 races on the docket so far...and I get to see you at both of them! :)
cold?
YEA!!! You and me both for AG nats and LC nats! WOO HOO!! We'll make a party out of it! :) YEA!
Post a Comment