Friday, May 1, 2009

the climb


reading marit's post this morning about another epic palomar ride and then hearing this song on the radio.... well its a good day to learn a lesson :) ok granted i'm not so much a fan this singer, but come on, the lyrics HAVE to speak to you just a little! - maybe a little more if you take out the "yeah"s. and marit - in no way am i comparing to you to the pop-pipsqueak who moonlights as her own nemesis....

2 comments:

Marit C-L said...

Yeah - Like the lyrics, yeah. ;) Hey - after I crashed last year, it became about THE JOURNEY, not necessarily the end result. Life isn't always easy...but we do what we can with the tools that we have. And when things do work out in the end, it makes the tough stuff that much sweeter. Yeah. :)

TriGirl Kate O said...

My Maddy Moo is a HUGE Miley fan. While I'm not so into the whole Disney-propagated hoopla surrounding her, I give her kudos for writing much of her own music which isn't all bubblegum fluff and that song is one of my favorites.