dude i am like "what are you thinkin!" I mean we have JUST got summer here FINALLY...yea yea I know i know you have had it all along but dont be puttin any snow pics in mother nature's head just yet. Actually come on up in january. Then we can talk...
3 comments:
dude i am like "what are you thinkin!" I mean we have JUST got summer here FINALLY...yea yea I know i know you have had it all along but dont be puttin any snow pics in mother nature's head just yet. Actually come on up in january. Then we can talk...
I am ignoring this post. SILLY! We had 1 day of 100F this summer and everything else is nice, but not scortching up here. :) NO SNOW PICS!
Jen and I fully invite you up here ANYTIME:) He he....actually start here and then head to Chicago. IT will feel like a heat wave.
Post a Comment