Monday, August 31, 2009

i kid you not

i'm not a nice person all of the time. or most of the time. sometimes any of the time. really. i have this one coworker in particular who just gets under your skin in such a way that the mean-ness involunarily comes out. infact it leaps out of me like old faithful at yellowstone.

for example - she might send an email such as this:

Dear Kari
kindly let me know what the current status is on the firm's brochure that was mentioned under seperate cover.
Kind Regards,
XXXXXX

ok so not only do i need a freakin dictionary, there is no need to be so sickly sweet. ugh. ok call me a b*tch for being like this but trust me - tip of the iceburg people!

so i have taken to replying:

Dear XXXX
I am so pleased to let you know, as noted in this email, the status is: Complete.
Most Kindest Regards,
kari

ok so you all have that one person who drives you nuts. who makes you screen your calls. who you have rolled your eyes at more than on one occasion. she is mine.

end RANT.

7 comments:

BriGaal said...

hahahahahahaha!

GoBigGreen said...

Yup and i have to block a few on FB as well! Just TMI! and all while they are at work? I mean really?

Damie said...

I second that hahahahahah! That was my thought exactly!

Marit C-L said...

Fabulous. I LOVE it! There's a guy at the pool (swims in my lane - double shit!) that I can't stand. He's a tool - and he tries to be nice...but then he says things like (imagine this being in a caveman or ape-like voice).

"oh uhhhh... I just swam like 3 miles yesterday so I can't lead... I'm so freaggin' tired..oooooo."

It doesn't help that he has NO idea of personal space, is ape-like hairy, wears a teeny weeny speedo, comes barreling into the wall with NO regard for who is there, hogs the lane when the lane is full and has forced people into the lane lines because he "likes to flip AT the T at the end" and has bad breath. Oh - and he always complains that we don't take enough rest time.

{end rant}

Okay: I feel better!

Good luck with that witch of a woman! LOVE your response! :)

Rebecca DeWire said...

Funny stuff!!! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Bradbury said...

Funny, but a little scary too! At least she isn't emailing you in all caps! That, I hate!

Maria and Nate said...

Hilarious! I'm dying to know who "xxxxx" is. And by the way, I thought you were nice at work almost ALL the time! :)