so i had planned to write about the training week and some other stuff.. but came into work today to find out that a past co-workers wife had passed last night. she was only 48. with 4 kids. there's not a lot you can say, words just sometimes dont fit or have the right meaning or the ability to convey.
reminds us of how precious life is and how lucky we are. lucky to have friends and family. lucky to live in a country of opportunity. lucky to be healthy enough to get out of bed each morning. lucky to have the means to participate in a great sport. i'm taking some time to remember that today. in honor of a fantastic family who lost a member much too early.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are so right. We have a lot to be grateful for everyday we get to do what we want to do.
AW I am sorry. It is so true, I thank God daily for being healthy ( meaning injury free) but that is such a slap when i really am so thankful for being healthy and alive. I see it alot with my parents, and just sometimes think i take things for granted way too much.
Sorry for your loss:(
Oh Kari - I'm sorry! You are right... we need to be grateful for our loved ones and all the people in our lives... It is so precious! Hugs to you...
So sorry to hear about this, that's just way to young to pass on! Oh, do I feel for those kids!
Ironically, I just had a conversation about perspective with a friend last night. It can make all the difference! We are SO fortunate to have what we have!
I am sorry to hear of the loss. That is a hard one to think on. Take care :)
well put. make each day count. always one good thing. keep on truckin though!! :)
Post a Comment