I know all of you people are jealous of my job. Let me just rub it in a bit more as I tell you some of the, ahem, projects I have worked on over the past say 2 days…
I have worn out 3 glue sticks attaching pieces of fabric to little cards. I have spent the good part of an hour ironing a button down shirt trying to get it to look just like it does in a store. I have made one cotton boll into an entire field using nothing but my bare hands…well and photoshop. I have gotten to know all there is to know about wooden plaques. I have taken pictures of water drops. I have cut out and punched holes in homemade hang tags. I have called Canada in search of a pair of jeans.
Yes, sometimes it is a bit like kindergarten, and most times it is always like high school. (i.e. DRAMA).
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok what do you do again? Teach sunday school?
I made chicken wings in the pool today ..thanks!
And i tried the muscle milk vanilla creme, yummy! Thanks for the tips ..now get back to work, ok?
Post a Comment